The new Thatcham TQA accredited Datatag motorcycle tagging kit, with all new “Stealth UV” reactive etching, is the most sophisticated identification technology on the market today.
This state of the art technology is now virtually invisible to the naked eye. In addition to this the all new kit continues with further layers of security to include the new Datatag Datadots with forensic chemical DNA called Datatag DNA, an invisible solution within the adhesive of the Datadots - any would be criminal now faces the daunting task of having to remove every last molecule of Datatag DNA to be completely confident that the motorcycle or parts can not be traced back to the true registered keeper.
Each tag carries a unique code, details of which are stored on Datatags 24/7 Home Office and ACPO Police secure and accredited database. The Datatag system also complies with several other quality accreditations including ISO and LPS (Loss Protection Standards).
- NEW “Stealth” UV reactive etching
- NEW Datatag DNA – forensic chemical DNA Solution
- Approved under Thatchams strict new TQA scheme
- Approved by the Home Office and ACPO
- Datatag unique coding (all tags guaranteed to have a different code)
- 100% success rate since 1992 in identifying stolen property and helping to gain a prosecution
- New discreet domed resin badge in keeping with todays motorcycles – acts as a visual deterrent
- Suitable for all motorcycles and scooter
- No etching of parts required