UTAG ICE dog tagsFor when you can’t speak for yourself… Show the rider in your life how much you care with this set of UTAG DogTags. We all hope we can enjoy our outdoor pursuits safely, but unfortunately, some of us suffer accidents and require hospital treatment.
UTAG card carries all your medical information on a mini USB and can easily be worn as dog tags, on a zip pull or on a key ring, and provides quick and easy access for the emergency services. Auto translates into 7 languages making it ideal for worldwide travel.
Universally recognised “In Case of Emergency” symbols will alert medical staff that vital information is stored on your UTAG; perfect should you be unconscious or not able to speak the local language. Information stored includes; emergency contact information, regular medications used, allergies, blood type etc.
Also features a password protected Private Folder which can be used to store scans of vital documents such as passports, medical and travel insurance policies as well as flight reservations and hotel bookings.
- For when you can’t speak for yourself…
- Ideal present for your cycling loved one
- Aluminium construction with mini USB chip
- Can be worn as dog tags, zip pull or on a key ring
- Stores easily accessible medical information
- Alert emergency services to allergies and medications
- Secure “Private Folder” for Passport scans etc
- Auto translate into 7 languages
- Utilises quality Samsung NAND chips
- 10 year data retention
- UTAG measures 55mm x 30mm x 5mm
- UTAG Weight 10g (excluding chain)
- UK IP tested IP57
- CE and FCC approved
Own this product? Let us know what you think.