UTAG ICE Sports Wrist strapFor when you can't speak for yourself...
UTAG is a unique product that electronically stores vital personal information on a USB device. In an emergency, the user or first aider just needs to connect the UTAG to a USB port or laptop to access the information.
Only the information the UTAG wearer wants to share is available, and it can all be password protected.
UTAG is also multi-lingual and stored information can be presented in seven of the world's major languages.
Information stored includes;
Emergency contact details
Doctor's contact details
Blood type and key medical information such as medication, allergies etc
Private folder to store encrypted copies of important documents: driver's licence, passport, travel documents, insurance policies etc.
Auto translation into:
- Aluminium construction with mini USB chip
- Comes with nylon / Velcro wrist strap
- Stores vital medical information - and more!
- Secure "Private Folder" to store scans / copies of important documents, such as insurance policies and passports
- Supports USB 1.1 / 2.0 standards
- 10 year data retention
- Aluminium case size:
- 36mm x 18mm x 5mm
- Weight 6g
- Water and dust resistant to IP57
- Print option
- CE and FCC approved
Own this product? Let us know what you think.